13 pcs induction
“..just amazing. The versatility of them is brilliant.. Will be throwing all my old saucepans away.”Review left on amazon.co.uk
Quality and innovation from Tefal
13 pcs enamel
“Detachable handles, very hard wearing non-stick surface and cooking and storage lids. Tefal have done it again, redefined cooking hardware.”Review left on amazon.co.uk
Try-me offer enamel
“This set is amazing. I'm incredibly impressed with the versatility and general quality.“Review left on amazon.co.uk
Five star product
Try-me offer induction
“Absolute genius. A brilliant innovation in cookware, easy to use and versatile quality.“Review left on amazon.co.uk
Try-me offer enamel
"This set is amazing. I'm incredibly impressed with the versatility and general quality."Review left on amazon.co.uk
Five star product
Try-me offer induction
"Absolute genius. A brilliant innovation in cookware, easy to use and versatile quality."Review left on amazon.co.uk
With over 20 million users worldwide, the Tefal Ingenio collection features high quality cookware with detachable handles and a huge range of accessories - bringing a whole new take on versatility and ease of use.
The Ingenio concept is built around ingenious handles that attach and detach with just one click, allowing you to not only save space when cooking or storing, but to really maximise the use of your cookware through versatility. It allows you to transfer your cooking from the hob to the oven and then direct to the table - all in the same dish.
Ingenio cookware features Tefal's most durable non-stick coatings and patented Thermo-Spot technology that lets you know when the pan has reached optimum cooking temperature.
Thanks to its detachable handles, the Ingenio range fits easily into the oven and it is not restricted by oven temperatures, so each item doubles as an oven dish. It's perfect for those tasty dishes that you start off by frying on the hob and then finish off in the oven.
Ingenio cookware makes a perfect serving dish once the handle is removed, so no need to transfer food.
Simply add a hermetic Ingenio lid to store leftovers in the fridge, and reheat in the same product without needing to transfer food.
Ingenio offers significant space saving as the items can be easily stacked.
The Ingenio collection is available with an enamelled exterior - featuring Tefal's Intensium® Non Stick coating that is guaranteed to last twice as long as other non-stick products. The enamelled products feature an anti-warp technology on the base, which adds resistance and durability to the life of the pan, and the frying pans feature Tefal's iconic Thermo-Spot technology which lets you know when the pan has reached optimal cooking temperature. The Ingenio Enamel range is compatible with all hobs except induction and is dishwasher safe.
The Ingenio collection has a range created specifically for induction hobs, offering a resistant and easy to clean non-stick exterior with an induction base. This range features Tefal's new Titanium Pro® Non Stick coating which is extremely resistant and can be even used with metal utensils (except whisks and knives), and the frying pans feature Tefal's iconic Thermo- Spot technology which lets you know when the pan has reached optimal cooking temperature. The Ingenio Induction range is compatible with all hobs and is dishwasher safe.
The Ingenio collection includes a range of accessories which brings a whole new take on versatility. The Ingenio grill insert converts a frying pan into a grill for healthy and beautifully grill-marked meals; the Ingenio pasta insert fits perfectly in the 20cm saucepan without the need to use a separate colander; and the Ingenio steamer insert with glass lid converts your Ingenio sautepan into a steamer. The collection also comes with a selection of smart lids ranging from a universal straining lid that fits all sizes of Ingenio saucepans, hermetic plastic lids to store leftovers conveniently in the fridge or freezer, and clear glass lids with a silicone rim and foldable knobs.
Win an #ingenioexperience for you and 3 of your friends
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of Tefal, its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
3. The competition will close at 11:59pm on 31/12/14 and one winner will be selected at random from all entrants on 05/01/2015. The winner and their guest must be over 18 years old and hold valid UK passports.
4. The prize is as follows: A two night trip to Lyon, France, the home of Tefal, for winner and three friends. Prize includes return travel, hotel accommodation at Hotel Carlton Lyon for two nights in two rooms, a Lyon City Card for each of the four participants, a private cooking class and dinner in Atelier des Chefs cookery school using Tefal Ingenio products, and a complete Tefal Ingenio induction 13-piece set for each of the four participants.
There will be no cash or other alternative to stated prize. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
The flights and accommodation must be taken in one trip, and both require 14 days advance booking and are subject to availability. The trip must be taken before 31 May 2015.
The maximum total prize value is £3750 based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
Tefal UK makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at the destination.
Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize winner and companion.
The winner and their chosen companion must comply with all relevant customs, security and immigration requirements, including appropriate passport and visa requirements. Tefal UK will not be responsible for any passenger’s failure to comply with these requirements.
The prize winner and the companion are responsible for holding a passport with at least six months validity. And must organise relevant visas where required.
5. By entering the competition, entrants agree to Tefal using their entry across their social media channels and through online advertising.
6. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on 31st December 2014.
7. The winner will be notified in person with the contact details provided in the entry form. The winners will have 5 days to claim acceptance of the prize and confirm preferred dates. After this time, if the Promoter has not heard from the winner the Promoter reserves the right to select alternative winners if they choose.
8. The winning entry will be selected by an independent party and the party's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. No cash alternatives will be substituted for the prize. The promoter reserves the right to offer alternative dates/items/activities of a greater or equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.
10. Use of a false name or address will disqualify any applicant from receiving the prize.
11. The information you provide here will be safeguarded under the Data Protection Act and controlled by Tefal UK.
12. When you enter the competition, you agree to be bound by these rules.
13. Tefal UK does not accept responsibility for loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The Promoter is Tefal Groupe SEB UK Ltd, Riverside House, Riverside Walk, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1NA